Welcome to Goldy Locks, locksmith. We Don’t Do Hair!
WE ARE MOBILE AND WE COME TO YOU!
We have been in business since 2003 and became incorporated in 2008. We do both Commercial & Residential locks.
On the commercial side we
- re-key and master-key
- lockouts for landlords
- pick locks when locked out of a building or room
- sell and repair commercial door hardware
- cut original and duplicate keys
On the residential side of our business we
- pick locks
- sell residential hardware
- cut duplicate keys
We do automotive lockouts and can program transponder keys. We also sell gun safes and small “microwave size” safes.
We are not the most expensive or cheapest locksmith. Our prices are fair and reasonable. We want to make a living not a killing!
Things you should know about your locksmith before hiring them:
- Do they stand by their work if there is a problem?
- Are they trustworthy? Do other people recomend them? Are they recognized in the industry by their peers?
- Are they willing to give you a written estimate?
QUESTIONS YOUR LOCKSMITH WILL ASK YOU:
- What brand of locks do you have?
- How many cylinders do you have (everywhere you insert a key is a cylinder).
- Do you have keys that work all the locks?
- What is your general location.
All these things effect the pricing. If you are prepared with the answers you can get more accurate estimates.
Hours of Operation